Thursday, November 23, 2006

Back from Montréal

I had a lot of fun presenting at the MSLUG, there was a great turnout. Everybody asked lots of questions and I think they all had a great time. It was well worth the two and a half hour bus ride there and back! Sébastien Pierre has a nice writeup, if your understand French. I don't but I was able to make sense of most of what he wrote :-)

The slides I used are available in the darcs repository. Make sure you have running the latest image, and then from the UI, do:
"examples/mslug-talk" run-module
Or alternatively, press C+m, and type mslug (or any other sequence until the first completion in the popup is the correct module) then press ENTER. Use the arrow keys to navigate the slides. However I don't think they will make much sense, unless you were there, since I said a lot more than what was written in the bullet points.

No comments: